When I made the decision to cloth diaper {G}, I was met with many questions. The main one was, "WHY?!". Honestly? Because they're freaking adorable! And, uh, it helps the environment...
but mostly because those little fluffy buns are the cutest! We are also saving a ton of money {though my husband would disagree with this after reviewing my receipts}. I received a lot of backlash regarding my decision, but the funny thing was, none of it came from people that actually cloth diapered...or even attempted to for that matter! All of my friends that chose cloth loved it, so those were the people I chose to listen to. I'm very glad that I did! We LOVE our cloth, & I wish I had done it with the first two!


I'm still new to this mom thing...but the best advice I have had so far is 'do what is best for you and your baby'. I'm not using cloth diapers but I won't hate on them.
ReplyDelete