- {J}, or "Moose", is very quickly approaching his 8th birthday. He is OH-SO smart, as handsome as the come, & is giving me a run for my money in the creativity department! He has blown his teachers away this year with his extra credit projects, & enjoys every minute of coming up with ideas & making them work! I really need to teach him how to use the hot glue gun & staple gun so that he can truly say that he did it all by himself...I think his teachers think I do it all!
- {A}, or "Monkey", just turned 5. He has reached "manhood", or so he thinks! He is as stubborn as a mule {no clue where he gets that}, fearless, HI-larious, and, of course, handsome! I definitely have my hands full with this one...just one of the many reasons I dread sitting down at the desktop. My back turns & his brain kicks into overdrive to see what he can get into!
- {G}, or "Froggy", is coming up on 9 months. How is this possible?! Didn't I JUST give birth?! He amazes me every day. He is SO full of energy, has the most contagious laugh, & loves, loves, LOVES his big brothers! He isn't crawling or walking yet, but gets where he needs to go with his lightening fast ninja rolls. God knew exactly what he was doing when he blessed us with this little guy. {A} will be starting school just as our precious {G} really starts getting into things...PERFECT timing! I might have needed a new house, complete with a padded room, if I had to keep an eye on both of these guys at once for too much longer;)
So there you have it, {JAG} in a nutshell. On to our elfing adventures with the Smith Family Elf, Linguini!

No comments:
Post a Comment