Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Linguin Creeping the Crib - Day 1
Our little {creepy} elf, Linguini, made his appearance last night! He left a note for the boys letting them know that he was the reason for the cold front, & he brought them some new winter hats! Now, before I have you thinking this was some super creative move on my part, it really wasn't. I bought these hats on sale a couple of weeks ago, & the temp shot up to 80 before I could give them to the boys. In an attempt to keep them from sweating their little brains out by *insisting* they wear their new hats in 80 degree weather, I hid them! It just so happens that a cold front came through the day that I decided to reintroduce little Linguini. TA-DA...he brought the hats, the boys were THRILLED, & now we have incentive to be on our best behaviors. Awesomesauce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment