Honestly, I was too worn out to do anything fun last night...er, this morning. I was playing with my new embroidery machine until 1AM! There were tears, a pile of trashed fabric, words that would make my mother blush, LOTS of reading, & finally, 3 perfectly embroidered stocking cuffs! Hoping to get at least one complete stocking done today if the littles cooperate at naptime. {G} has been protesting naps this week, so that's a big IF!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Linguini Creeping the Crib - Day 2
I'm living vicariously through Linguini {exciting life I live, eh?}. I've always wanted to repel, but one teeny, tiny thing has held me back. Heights. Loved them as a kid, send me into near hysterics now.
Honestly, I was too worn out to do anything fun last night...er, this morning. I was playing with my new embroidery machine until 1AM! There were tears, a pile of trashed fabric, words that would make my mother blush, LOTS of reading, & finally, 3 perfectly embroidered stocking cuffs! Hoping to get at least one complete stocking done today if the littles cooperate at naptime. {G} has been protesting naps this week, so that's a big IF!
Honestly, I was too worn out to do anything fun last night...er, this morning. I was playing with my new embroidery machine until 1AM! There were tears, a pile of trashed fabric, words that would make my mother blush, LOTS of reading, & finally, 3 perfectly embroidered stocking cuffs! Hoping to get at least one complete stocking done today if the littles cooperate at naptime. {G} has been protesting naps this week, so that's a big IF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment